Monday, February 13, 2006

Do whatever you want

Is it that tough to think to do something and then do it? I think yes. I am bound by these invisible unknown chains that stop me from doing whatever I want, whenever I want. Some of these chains are there because the society has created them where as some have been created as part of my growing up. I want to play all the time but I have to work. I want to not worry about money but I have to.
I wonder if I am given say a year to do whatever I want, what will I do? I guess will I come out all saturated with all the fun I had or my human need to stay within the bounds make me give up too soon. It would be an interesting exercise but an expensive one. I think some Universities might be interested in pursuing this topic to better understand the human mind. And if they need volunteers, they know where to find me :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home